[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen installation on SLES 10 (SP2)

Lindsay Wicomb lindsay.wicomb at bdsolutions.co.za
Sun Sep 21 10:33:45 EDT 2008

Hi

I am currently experiencing a strange problem with the Evergreen server
installation, after about two weeks of getting the system to startup, I am
receiving a  Can't call method "request" on an undefined value at
/openils/lib/perl5/OpenILS/WWW/SuperCat.pm line 983 in the Apache Error Log.

Has anyone else attempted to install Evergreen on SLES 10, if so have you
experienced as much difficulties with the Evergreen server installation as I
have.

Thanks.