[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] testing Evergreen

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 1 14:44:01 EDT 2009

Sean,

I can probably answer any pointed cataloging questions. Not-so-pointed ones as well

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax