[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference Early Bird Reg extended to April 13!

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 7 12:05:46 EDT 2009

Dear folks, were you planning to register for the Evergreen
International Conference and then realized the Early Bird deadline had
slipped by? Or did you try to register and you ran into a glitch or
two? Well, you're in luck, because we just extended the Early Bird
registration deadline to Monday, April 13!

So just mosey on over to the conference website (can you tell a bunch
of us just got back from Texas Library Association's conference?) and
get yourselves registered:

http://www.lyrasis.org/evergreen

We have close to 100 people registered already, an outstanding program
lineup, and many opportunities to make this first Evergreen conference
truly YOUR conference! Don't delay -- we're holding this to 150
attendees and if you've been meaning to register, now is your golden
opportunity to get a great deal and make sure you can attend Evergreen
International Conference 2009!

Also see the conference wiki, with the program lineup, local
activities, and much more:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:main