[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] "Relevant Subject" display error

Chris Caughey CCaughey at jessup.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:22:54 EDT 2009

For some reason, some spaces are being left out of headings that display
in the bar on the left side of the catalog screen under "Relevant
Subjects."  For example: "BibleN.T. John," and "BibleO.T. Exodus."  This
negates the value of those hyperlinked subject headings, because when
clicked on, they yield zero results.  I've double and triple checked the
data entry in the MARC record, and it is correct.  Our library systems
administrator does not see how to correct this either.  Does anyone else
have this problem?  Does anyone have a solution to the problem?

Thanks,

Chris Caughey