[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open-ils-general Digest, Vol 34, Issue 14

Levani EL levaniele at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 12:50:13 EDT 2009

hello colleagues

1) Whee install and testing Evergreen in Georgia at Ilia chavchavadze
state University. Whee need add google and amazon books in importing
marc record in staff client. I change opensrf.xml and add some
University's but i don't know how add google book or other links. plz
help

2) How see Unicode in Holdings Maintenance? I rename and add new org
units in Georgian Unicode i see changes in Location/bar code but i
don't see letters in holding maintenance. have any idea?

3) how add holding maintenance for all importing records?