[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions receiving workflows -- examples needed

Yunus karanthur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:50:46 EDT 2009

*Dear Mr. Karen,*

Some points to be when you develop the Acquisition module.

*Data Entry Fields for a book, as Acquisition Register*

Date of Purchase

Accession Number

Call No.

Author

Title

Publisher

Place of Publication

Edition

Year of Publication

ISBN

Subjects/  Keywords.

Additional Information

Vender

Price

Cover page image upload

Link to Digital items.

with the coverage of  Selection of Books, Ordering, Receiving, Pending ….
etc.
Rest is later.

Yunus.

--