[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] opac login fails for non-admin users

Anton Chuppin chuppiav at gov.ns.ca
Thu Apr 16 12:50:59 EDT 2009

I created a couple of users (one in staff group, the other in patron
group). The staff user that I created can log into the client (and I
used the login to create the patron user) but neither of the users can
log into OPAC. I'm getting 'username or password provided was not valid'
error. I'm certain I put the correct username/password combination. Is
it a permission problem? Both users have OPAC_LOGIN permission on
'System' level.

I can log into OPAC as admin (using the default password).

Anton