[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] The story of Evergreen virtual images: help wanted!

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:24:54 EDT 2009

Such an iso would not be hard, but would require an actual package of
openils/evergreen, which to my knowledge hasnt happened.

--
Random quote of the week/month/whenever i get to updating it:
"Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out." - Adrienne Gusoff

"At school you don't get parole, good behavior only brings a longer
sentence." - The History Boys