[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Visually Impaired accessibility?

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Fri Apr 24 12:30:04 EDT 2009

This is a message that was sent to my library school's mailing list.
It asks about the availability of an Open Source ILS that also has
good support for screen readers (for blind patrons).

Have there been any tests of Evergreen regarding this issue?

Thanks,

Greg Grossmeier

http://grossmeier.net

----- Forwarded message from Joseph Sedman Dresch <jsdresch at umich.edu> -----