[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] The story of Evergreen virtual images: helpwanted!

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 24 07:19:04 EDT 2009

On that note, I have wanted to see someone re-tool the Debian installer to build Evergreen servers with selected services.  In my dream version of this, there are options for adding specific OpenSRF services (SIP, for instance), Apache, Postgres - whatever is needed for a specific server.  That would require not only a hosting server for .isos and such, but an Evergreen Debian (or Ubuntu) repository from which to draw Evergreen software, specific versions of dependencies, etc.

Alas, these goals are beyond my current skill level and available time...

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150