[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Troubles with Auto/email holds notifications - error message included

Soulliere, Robert robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca
Thu Aug 6 10:50:17 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We have solved this problem, but not quite sure what we did. The settings were all correct, and we had restarted the opensrf processes several times so changes should have taken effect However, today when we restarted the opensrf processes hold notifications started working. I wonder if some of the processes were not stopped and thus changes never took effect?

Robert