[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Server set up ... now how can I add users?

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Sat Aug 8 07:54:09 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 6:49 AM, Donald Beck<beck.ds at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have my server set up, v1.4.0.2.  I also have a client connected.
>
> I want to add patrons and other administrators to the system.  I
> cannot find any documentation on how to do it.

Assuming you mean add them one at a time, Evergreen Indiana and Sitka
have particularly nice guides on registering patrons and adding staff:

http://www.in.gov/library/3380.htm

http://sitka.bclibraries.ca/documentation/sitka-evergreen-user-documentation/

There is a page linking to community documentation here:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_tutorials