[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client gets error when testing hostname

Daniluk, Judy jdaniluk at ntrls.org
Sun Aug 9 16:27:56 EDT 2009

I'm satisfied it's not a straightforward problem with mis-installing the
software, or installing the wrong version, or mis-typing the hostname.
Those things have been doublechecked numerous times.

It's got to be something to do with the network environment at that
library.  Don McMorris at Equinox has suggested it might be something to
do with filtering software on the network.  I haven't heard back from
the library's IT guy since that suggestion went out.

Judy Daniluk
Technology Consultant, North Texas Regional Library System