[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds for ILLs on Template bib records

Tara Robertson information.detective at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:45:25 EDT 2009

Hmmm...I have no idea. Hopefully someone else can help.

When I worked at SITKA we had log files for holds. I don't think this came
out of the box, and I'm not sure how it was set up. I do know that they were
useful in trying to puzzle through what happened with some holds. Perhaps
someone from SITKA can explain or expand on this. I don't think there's
anything in the client that shows when an item was first targeted.

Cheers,
Tara