[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ILL templaterecords with Holds not targeting

Coleman, Marlene mcoleman at bcgov.net
Thu Aug 20 16:21:59 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update.  I too suspected indexing/ingest problems awhile back, when talking/emailing with Don re this. Then I believed that that problem had been resolved or a fix had happened.  I thought I would put the issue out to the list to see if others were having the same problem (with v1.4 or whichever).  The most recent example that I sent in to Equinox for investigation, didn't show up on the 'pull holds list' for two days (placed 8/17, appeared 8/19).

Does the "Previous check time" change or is it a good indication of when the item was first found for a hold? Also what is the "targeting  interval expiration"?

Thanks for your response!

Marlene
Marlene F. Coleman
ILS Database Manager