[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Buckets

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Tue Dec 1 13:47:29 EST 2009

This is a great idea -- it would make merging records much faster if we didn't have to actually open the record to add it to a bucket. Then, as Catherine says, we could remove it if it isn't actually a match.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128