[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Buckets

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Thu Dec 3 12:47:12 EST 2009

I think it's a great idea, too. It would be nice to be able to check
off titles from a list of retrieved search results so that you could
send each to a separate MARC editor tab, too, so that you can quickly
copy and paste a tag from one bib to a number of others (e.g., a
subject heading that all should have in common).

Mary Llewellyn

Mary Llewellyn
Database Manager
Bibliomation, Inc.