[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Pre-overdues notices in 1.6?

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Tue Dec 8 09:05:22 EST 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com>wrote:

> > Are pre-overdues hiding somewhere? Or did they just not get included? If
> > not, any idea when they will?
>
> Hi Teresa,
>
> Pre-overdues exist in 1.6, but they're configured differently than
> before.  I'm not familiar with setting them up, so hopefully someone
> else will chime in.

As Jason points out, there is a new way to set up pre-due notices, however
it's not necessary to use it.  The pre-due notices script for 1.2/1.4 should
continue work in 1.6.

-b

--
Bill Erickson
| VP, Software Development & Integration
| phone: 877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
| email: erickson at esilibrary.com
| web: http://esilibrary.com

Please join us for the Evergreen 2010 International Conference, April 20-23,
2010 at the Amway Grand Hotel and Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
http://www.evergreen2010.org/