[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Exit button in 1.6

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Tue Dec 8 19:13:10 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 07:54 -0800, Teresa Eckford wrote:
> I really like this listserv - though most of it is way over my head
> technically, I've picked up some good tips and it's cool to read about
> the programming details involved. Now if only some of our patrons would
> embrace Evergreen with the same enthusiasm!

Hi Teresa, we're getting ready to test Evergreen, hoping to switch from
our current system to Evergreen sometime during 2010. I'm trying to
gather information about what patrons do and don't like about Evergreen.
I think that info might help us avoid some of those problems as we set
our system up.  What system were you using before Evergreen?  What are
some of the problems your patrons are having?

Thanks.