[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Questions about your software

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Wed Dec 23 10:03:03 EST 2009

Armando
Yes it can be translated into Spanish and I think there was talk of a
sponsor for the translation but must not have happened. But yes
Evergreen ILS/OpenILS can be translated/used in Spanish.

I am pretty sure you can transfer records from WIN ISIS though I am not
familiar with that software. As long as you can get the records out in
MARC you can transfer them into Evergreen.

Cheers

Armando Rivera wrote:
> Hello
> I have some questions about this program.
> first of all, can it be translated/used in Spanish? can records from WIN ISIS be transferred to your software?
>
> thanks
> Armando Rivera

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
 ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller