[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Changed IP Address of evergreen server, cannot login as admin?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Sat Feb 7 01:56:35 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 7:30 AM, MarvinMouse <MrvnMouse at 1337hax0r.com> wrote:
> I am working with a VMWare version of the evergreen server as a test machine
> (Ubuntu 8.04)
<snip>
> If anyone can provide help with regards to this problem, it would be
> appreciated.

Hi Marvin, is this for Evergreen 1.4rc2, or 1.2.3.1?

For a first go at troubleshooting, I would try running
settings-tester.pl as user opensrf.  If I recall correctly, the 1.4
image Dan Scott produced has an Evergreen source directory sitting in
the home directory of the evergreen user.  Within that directory,
settings-tester.pl would be found here:
Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/settings-tester.pl

I think the 1.2.3.1 image may not have a GUI (nor an evergreen user).
With it, I think the source directory is in /root/

I'm out of town this weekend (with no reliable internet), but I can
try to duplicate your problem next week and see what the fix should
be.

--
Jason Etheridge