[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client 1.4.0.2 for windows

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:06:12 EST 2009

2009/2/10 Robert Soulliere <robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca>:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that evergreen 1.4.0.2 is the latest release and the
> instructions for installing include the step with a reference to client
> version 1.4.0.2:
>
> "make STAFF_CLIENT_BUILD_ID=rel_1_4_0_2 install"
>
> However, I don't think that the staff client version 1.4.0.2 is
> available from: http://open-ils.org/downloads.php#evergreen_client yet.
>
> Was this staff client version released?

Hi Robert:

We're in the process of rolling out the 1.4.0.2 release. I apologize
for updating the docs on the wiki before we finished testing the
packaged release; we'll post an announcement once testing is complete
and the packages (including Windows staff client) are ready for
general access.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University