[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 1.4.0.2 Install Problems

Baerwolf, Michael mbaerwolf at mccschools.com
Tue Feb 10 15:06:13 EST 2009

Hi All,

I'm trying to install 1.4.0.2 on a fresh install of Debian Etch.  I've
been able to make it thru the install of Postgres 8.2.12 from source and
the install of opensrf following the instructions on the wiki with no
problems that I can tell.

The problem arises when I try to do Section IV of the Evergreen 1.4.0.2
install process.  When I run ./configure -prefix=/openils
-sysconfdir=/openils/conf it returns a error about the pgsql-driver not
being installed. Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks in advance for any help

Michael Baerwolf

Mason County Central Schools