[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] installing Evergreen 1.4.0.2 on ubuntu hardy 8.04 - please help with minor problem‏

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 18 14:53:55 EST 2009

> How could we connect to the server without this problem? What we are
> doing wrongly?

Levani,

The Evergreen application uses a different set of user names and
passwords than those used by OpenSRF and ejabberd internally.

By default, there should be one user, admin.  The password should be open-ils

Let us know if that helps, and be sure to change the admin password
(logging in through the OPAC should do it)!

--
Jason Etheridge