[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Request to solve problem from upgrading Evergreen after changing the domain

Araik Mnukyan araik at flib.sci.am
Thu Jan 15 06:44:35 EST 2009

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your assistance. Now we have gone several steps forward, but
still are having some problems. Here is the situation.

We registered ejabberd users for domain eg-server and start evergreen
server with comman osrf_ctl.sh -a start_all

and have the following output

Starting OpenSRF Router
Starting OpenSRF Perl
Starting OpenSRF C (host=eg-server)

Then we generate the Web files needed by the staff client and catalogue
and update the organization unit proximity and have output attached below.

*We test the connections to the Evergreen with the command and have the
following*

root at eg-server <mailto:root at eg-server>:~# /openils/bin/srfsh
srfsh# login evergreen EVER+green

Received Data: "6da13466d2bb44be4a3b5550fa80579c"
------------------------------------
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.066059
------------------------------------
Received Data: {
"ilsevent":1217,
"textcode":"PATRON_INACTIVE",
"desc":"This account is marked as inactive",
"pid":5919,
"stacktrace":"oils_auth.c:417"
}
------------------------------------
Request Completed Successfully
Request Time in seconds: 0.440211
------------------------------------
Login Session: (none). Session timeout: 0.000000
srfsh#

When we are starting Evergreen Client with the command xulrunner
application.ini, it logs but we receive this *error message.**
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Network/server failure. Please check your Internet connection to
eg-server and choose Retry Network. If you need to enter Offline Mode,
choose Ignore Errors in this and subsequent dialogs. If you believe this
error is due to a bug in Evergreen and not network problems, please
contact your helpdesk or friendly Evergreen admins, and give them this
information:
method=open-ils.search.config.copy_status.retrieve.all
params=[]
THROWN:
null
STATUS:

We can't connect to the server. Any help is highly welcomed.
thanks,
Araik