[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] shared funding for Evergreen enhancement?

Ruth Dukelow/mlc Dukelow at mlcnet.org
Wed Jan 21 14:14:24 EST 2009

I am writing to see if there is interest among Evergreen libraries in
sharing in the cost of an enhancement to the OPAC display.  Currently,
Evergreen is searchable by "Series," but the series information does not
display in the OPAC view.  Our libraries are interested in seeing the 440,
490, and 830 subfield a and subfield v information displayed so that
patrons can see the series number for a specific title.

Equinox has given us a quote of $4,200-$7,000 to do the programming for
this enhancement request.  If any Evergreen libraries would be willing to
share in the cost of this enhancement, please contact me. Also, if any of
you are currently in the process of developing this enhancement on your
own, please let me know that as well.

Thanks!  Ruth

Ruth Dukelow, Associate Director
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910
800-530-9019 x121  fax 517-394-2096
dukelow at mlcnet.org  http://www.mlcnet.org
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.