[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] shared funding for Evergreen enhancement?

Marilyn Pillar mpillar at innisfil.library.on.ca
Wed Jan 21 15:00:25 EST 2009

Our staff did comment that a series display with volume number would be
of benefit to our customers.  Other enhancements which would improve the
search capabilities for both staff and the public have also been
identified.

We are most concerned about subjects.  Has anyone looked into the
possibility of having more detailed subject displays?  Currently only
subfield "a" is displayed in the "Relevant Subjects" list.  This is not
very helpful when one is searching for specific time periods in the
history of a country for example.

Marilyn Pillar

Branch Manager/Cataloguer

Lakeshore Branch