[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about hourly loan periods

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:04:05 EDT 2009

2009/7/8 Christine MacLauchlan <Cmaclauchlan at upei.ca>:
> Hi Cynthia,
> We at UPEIs Robertson Library created our hourly circ rules for reserve materials using javascript and setting our cron job to run at ten minute intervals. We could send you the JS if that may be helpful to you.
> Thanks. Have a great day!
> Chris

> Hi All - we're using the 1 and 2 hour settings that come in the Circulation
> and Holds Rules with 1.4.04 (i.e. no adjustments or changes made by us to
> the settings) but our stuff is checking out for a day not 1 hour or 2 hours
> ... anybody have any idea of what we've missed?
> Cheers, Cynthia

Right, I should point out that Conifer's circ rules are at
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib/browser/conifer/trunk/circ -
and I think UPEI was planning to contribute theirs to ILS-Contrib at
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS-Contrib/browser/upei at some point...
<gentle nudge to Grant> :)

--
Dan Scott