[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question about hourly loan periods

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:18:29 EDT 2009

As usual, you guys are wonderful...
Christine - if you would send your JS to:  robert.soulliere at mohawkcollege.ca,
that'd be grand.
 we'll be back if we need more but it sounds like this is what we're looking
for
Cheers, Cynthia

--
Afoot and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,

Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing,
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road.
Walt Whitman, Song of the Open Road