[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Books only coming up by TCN

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jul 9 09:23:51 EDT 2009

We noticed a huge increase in the number of these problem records since the upgrade to 1.4 and have a helpdesk ticket with Equinox. ESI developed the script to correct the records themselves while they investigate the underlying issue that causes it. We have had success with the script. Otherwise, the solution was to overlay each record fixing the metabib.keyword_field_entry entries. Overlaying was not a viable option considering the number of records affected in PINES.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects & Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Ste 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128