[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: autogen error

Nuku Ameyibor nayibor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:35:03 EDT 2009

i     wouldent dont really  how to validate a xml document  to check
whether its valid or not.
all i can say for sure is that. i was able to use it accurately.the
only thing i changed about the setup was the name of the topmost
library.
 i have added a copy of my  org unit types,my org units, as well as my
opensrf_core.xml files.you can check them yourself just to be very
sure of its validity

the  ou.csv contains my org units
the outy.csv contains my org unit types
tthe third  one is the opensrf_core.xml file