[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: autogen error

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Thu Jul 23 14:50:17 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Nuku Ameyibor<nayibor at gmail.com> wrote:
> i     wouldent dont really  how to validate a xml document  to check whether its valid or not.

It appears to be valid XML at least.

> the  ou.csv contains my org units
> the outy.csv contains my org unit types

I don't see anything obviously wrong with these either.

Hrmm.  I'd really expect to see some errors in the logs before you run
autogen.sh, but I'm not sure what else to try.  Maybe raise the
logging level of your services and check for errors again.

--
Jason Etheridge