[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen newsletter deadline June 8

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Thu Jun 4 11:29:54 EDT 2009

John Fink and I have set the next Evergreen newsletter deadline to the
end of day Monday, June 8, to accommodate travel schedules and
whatnot. So if you have news items, calendar events, things to crow
about, pictures or blog posts from the conference, and so forth, share
'em up!

(Regarding the video from the conference, it will happen Real Soon Now
-- we needed another hard drive to hold the encoded files!)