[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] "Lightning Talk" "Good Things About Evergreen"

Kevin Kierans kevink at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Thu Jun 4 12:08:15 EDT 2009

At the conference lightining talks, someone got up and asked for a list of
"Good Things
About Evergreen."  She was going to go back to her workplace and
promote Evergreen.  Several "Good Things" were suggested from the floor.

I would like to contact that person for a copy of that list.  Can someone
let me
know who it was?

Kevin