[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Call for participation, Evergreen 2010 site review task force

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 8 08:57:24 EDT 2009

Hi all, one person has volunteered for this so far -- it would be nice
to have four or five folks for the Evergreen 2010 conference site
selection project. Please contact me if you're interested in
participating. It would be good to get a group together by this
Friday, June 12 (the 2009 conference survey should be out shortly,
fyi).

Note, participating in the site selection process does not disqualify
you from submitting a site proposal. :-)

Recap of earlier message:

Believe it or not, it's time to start planning Evergreen International
Conference 2010 -- at least as far as establishing site criteria,
selecting a site, establishing dates, etc.

Tasks include:

1. Establishing criteria for site proposals
2. Making recommendations for the site-selection process (committee
selection, voting, etc.)
3. Shepherding the proposal submission process
4. Reviewing and selecting proposals (or coming up with a
community-voting process for the same)

Happy Monday,