[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] install on an external server

Grant Johnson fgjohnson at upei.ca
Sat Jun 13 07:45:21 EDT 2009

Hi Qiang,

I'm no expert but there are many dependencies that need to be in place - even specific version numbers - for Evergreen to install and run correctly.

I would say you need to find a system that you have admin rights on in order to install these dependencies.
Cheers

<34a4a5fc0906050937q583012begcf035af84e110694 at mail.gmail.com>, Qiang Lu