[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Three Questions for the Evergreen Community

Harbottle, Joel R joel.r.harbottle at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:05:26 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I personally think point three of Karen's email is a good idea, as Evergreen
does use a fair bit of Mozilla's XULrunner as its backbone. But I would also
like to add, we could as a community put on Evergreen's OPAC a logo which
combine both, the Evergreen logo and the Mozilla logo, which we could put at
the bottom of the OPAC screen where the current logo is.

I have included a copy of my idea in JPEG (.jpg) format attached to this
email for comment, or ideas.

Cheers,

Joel

Joel Harbottle