[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Keep those proposals flowing in!

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 2 12:15:54 EST 2009

Today, March 2, is the deadline for proposals for the Evergreen
International Conference, to be held May 20-22 in Athens, Georgia. We're
seeming some terrific proposals flow in, across all levels of interest and
topics! Don't worry about the categories (Admin, Tech, Frontline) -- just
send in your proposal(s). If you have questions, feel free to ask.

The proposal guidelines are on the Evergreen conference website, but for
posterity's sake, here they are as well (note that if you get it in tonight
or even overnight -- hey, that will work as well -- whenever March 2 end for
you, that's cool.

*Proposal guidelines:*

   1. All submissions must include a session title, short description
   appropriate for the conference program (no more than 200 words), and the
   names, institutions, job titles and email addresses of those who will be
   presenting the material at the conference.
   2. Note your intended track (Tech, Administration and Front Line Users)
   (but don't sweat this point).
   3. Let us know of any accessibility requirements.

Please send a copy of your proposal by 5 p.m. EST [or thereabouts...] on
March 2, 2009 to
events at evergreen-ils.org<events at evergreen-ils.org?subject=Submission:%20Evergreen%20International%20Conference>.
You
will receive a confirmation message. Acceptance emails will be sent before
March 16, 2009.
The Evergreen International Conference is jointly sponsored by Georgia
Public Library Service (proud founder of Evergreen), Equinox Software and
SOLINET.