[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds and Offline Checkins

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Tue Mar 3 08:53:08 EST 2009

In Evergreen trunk, what will eventually be 2.0, there is a new "no op"
checkin.  It does the usual checkin business, but prevents the item from
being captured for a hold or going into transit.  This seems like a good
approach for offline checkins.  My concern would be the transit, though.  Is
it helpful or harmful for offline checkins to put items automatically into
transit when necessary?

-b

--
Bill Erickson