[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is there a dress code for the Evergreen conference?

David Fiander david at fiander.info
Fri Mar 6 12:11:09 EST 2009

I'm now registered for the Evergreen conference, and I'm very excited to attend.

The registration confirmation that I received from SOLINET informs me that

> Some events may have a list of materials or recommended dress.  Please review the description for this event on the Solinet web site.

So, is there a "recommended dress" for this event?

On second reading, I don't have any dresses at all, so I would
appreciate it if somebody would recommend one for me, if I am expected
to wear one.

- David