[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is there a dress code for the Evergreenconference?

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Fri Mar 6 13:10:42 EST 2009

I suggest a knit skirt and blouse, David.  I think you will find them more comfortable than a dress, plus they won't wrinkle in your suitcase.  Not to mention that you can pair them up with other sets for a quick change from work wear to something suitable for evening.  Just don't forget to bring your heels if you plan any nights on the town. ;)

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
(254) 501-8995
(254) 501-7704 (fax)