[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Volunteer for 3/17 Understanding Open Source webinar?

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 12 11:36:34 EDT 2009

Hi folks, we're up to 68 registrants for next week's Understanding Open
Source webinar, see http://evergreen-ils.org/blog/?p=194 (woohoo! I'm
psyched by the turnout), and though I have one extra pair of hands lined up
to help, I think we could use at least one more (in webinars, holding
conversation, text-chatting, and helping folks with tech issues is always a
challenge, and with a larger group, even more so).

If you're available Tuesday, March 17, approximately 1-3 p.m. ET (the
webinar is 2-3, but that gives us some time to check in and test the
equipment), drop me a note!