[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference: Program Lineup and Early Bird Reminder

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Fri Mar 13 16:10:03 EDT 2009

Dear all, the Evergreen International Conference 2009 program lineup is now
up on the conference wiki! It hasn't been copyedited yet so it no doubt has
errors and omissions, and it is subject to change, since sometime soon
conference attendees will be able to indicate what programs they plan to
attend and that will give us a chance to optimize the lineup for the fewest
conflicts. But it's such a great lineup I couldn't resist sharing it.

See the events page on the conference wiki:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:events

Also see SOLINET's conference website: http://solinet.net/evergreen

Also, here's another reminder that the early bird deadline for registration
for the conference is March 31. After that the price goes up.

You will see this news repeated in the newsletter, to be published Monday,
but I wanted to end Friday the 13th on a fun note!