[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Autogen.sh troubles

Baerwolf, Michael mbaerwolf at mccschools.com
Wed Mar 18 08:37:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the response. OpenSRF/Evergreen is running. I checked the log files srfsh.log, router-private.log, router-public.log, router.log, osrfsys.log, opensrf.persist_unix.log, opensrf.settings_unix.log no errors that I can see. I re-ran the autogen.sh command this morning so it would be easy to find the errors and here are excerpts from the logs.

Srfsh.log
Nothing for today

Router-public.log
Nothing for today

Router-private.log
router 2009-03-18 08:12:42 [INFO:17201:osrf_router.c:422:] Routing message:
from: [opensrf at private.localhost/client_at_evergreen.campus_18020]
to: [opensrf at private.localhost/opensrf.settings_listener_at_localhost_17206]

router.log
Nothing for today

Osrfsys.log
[2009-03-18 08:12:42] fieldmapper.pl [INFO:18020:AppSession.pm:506:] AppSession sending CONNECT to router at private.localhost/opensrf.settings with threadTrace [0]
[2009-03-18 08:12:42] opensrf.settings [INFO:17211:AppSession.pm:506:] AppSession sending STATUS to opensrf at private.localhost/client_at_evergreen.campus_18020 with threadTrace [0]
[2009-03-18 08:12:42] fieldmapper.pl [INFO:18020:AppSession.pm:506:] AppSession sending REQUEST to opensrf at private.localhost/opensrf.settings_drone_at_localhost_17211 with threadTrace [1]
[2009-03-18 08:12:42] opensrf.settings [INFO:17211:Application.pm:118:] CALL: opensrf.settings.host_config.get [evergreen.campus]
[2009-03-18 08:12:42] opensrf.settings [INFO:17211:AppSession.pm:506:] AppSession sending RESULT to opensrf at private.localhost/client_at_evergreen.campus_18020 with threadTrace [1]
[2009-03-18 08:12:42] opensrf.settings [INFO:17211:AppSession.pm:506:] AppSession sending STATUS to opensrf at private.localhost/client_at_evergreen.campus_18020 with threadTrace [1]
[2009-03-18 08:12:43] opensrf.settings [INFO:17211:AppSession.pm:506:] AppSession sending STATUS to opensrf at private.localhost/client_at_evergreen.campus_18020 with threadTrace [1]

opensrf.persist_unix.log