[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problems with running Czech in Evergreen

Linda Skolkova skolkova at ikaros.cz
Thu Mar 19 03:05:24 EDT 2009

Dear Dan, George and others,

Thank you very much for your inputs! We are about to test it now and it
seems likely that this will sort out the problems we have been experiencing!

Best regards,

Vaclav and Linda

Linda Skolkova, M.A.

E-mail: linda.skolkova at ff.cuni.cz, skolkova at chello.cz

Instutite of Information Studies and Librarianship

Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague

http://uisk.ff.cuni.cz/

Paths are made by walking. Franz Kafka