[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problems with running Czech in Evergreen

Václav Jansa v.jansa at stk.cz
Thu Mar 19 03:18:32 EDT 2009

Dear  Dan and George,

As it seems that the previous message from my colleague Linda has not
been delivered to the list correctly, I would also like to thank you
very much for all advices and recommendations! I shall test it tonight -
as far as I can tell it shall probably solve the problems we have
encountered...

Vaclav

--
Vaclav Jansa,
IT Administrator

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960

believed to be clean.