[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] K-12 Schools using Evergreen

Ruth Dukelow/mlc Dukelow at mlcnet.org
Fri Mar 20 08:19:51 EDT 2009

We are in the process of adding Ovid-Elsie School District (K12) to the
Michigan Evergreen shared catalog.  We're doing their training this week
and next, and their scheduled "go live" date is April 9.  We're working
with Equinox on their migration from Innovative.

We'll be able to tell you more by May.  If you are going to the Conference
in Georgia, Evette Atkin from Michigan Evergreen will be there and can
share our experiences with you.

Ruth Dukelow, Associate Director
Michigan Library Consortium
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910
800-530-9019 x121  fax 517-394-2096
dukelow at mlcnet.org  http://www.mlcnet.org
MLC - Partnerships. Solutions. Excellence.