[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] K-12 Schools using Evergreen

Jesse McDonnell jessemcdonnell at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 19:10:16 EDT 2009

If there are any K-12 schools using Evergreen please share your experiences on the list (or privately if that's your preference). How does it meet your needs, how smoothly did the migration go etc. I'm in a district where we use Athena and InfoCentre (Sagebrush products now owned by Follett) and we're investigating options.

I've looked in the archives and I've been following the list for quite a while but haven't seen much on the topic.

Thanks!

Jesse McDonnell