[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Trouble with import of recrods

Brendan Gallagher thehaven104 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 12:01:59 EDT 2009

Hi All --

I receive this error when running the generate_copies.sql -->  ERROR:
duplicate key violates unique constraint "copy_barcode_key"

If anyone has any idea about how I can go about finding the duplicate error
or what record this happens on (a log possibly that points to the problem
record)  - or - if I can go ahead and remove the duplicate key constraint.

Also how do I remove the lastest attempt of import_holdings.sql from the
postgres - without resetting the whole database.

Please email me any thoughts or suggestions.

Thank you, Brendan

--
Brendan A. Gallagher
MLS Librarian