[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Early Bird Deadline for EG Conference Extended to April 3

Karen Schneider kgs at esilibrary.com
Tue Mar 24 08:35:08 EDT 2009

Good news: the EarlyBird deadline for the Evergreen International
Conference 2009 has been extended to Friday, April 3!  We tacked on
several days to accommodate the fact that there are email problems
with the host for this list which may prevent some list members from
receiving a "deadline approaching" reminder for a day or two (raise
your hand if you didn't get this email!).

You can register here for the Evergreen conference:
http://www.solinet.net/evergreen

Meanwhile, we're pleased to report that we have an addition to the
program lineup: Ben Hyman from BC SITKA will be presenting about
SITKA's experiences with "going Evergreen." See the program lineup at
the conference wiki (where you can also sign up for a table talk,
Birds of a Feather, dine-around, or lightning talk, etc.):
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=eg09:main

(Yes, we will repeat this email when we know everyone on the list will
receive it. :) )

Happy Tuesday,